Since its introduction in 1994, the Oxbo CP100 has made it possible for fresh market growers to deliver mechanically harvested, top quality sweet corn for supermarket and road-side sales.
The CP100 provides its gentle harvesting technique in a one-row, tractor drawn model.
High volume picking capacity
• The CP100 allows you to deliver a steady supply of damage-free fresh market sweet corn as you need it
• The CP100 can pick at a rate of up to 600 dozen ears or more per hour
• Easily delivers hundreds of cases of sweet corn on a moment’s notice with no picking crew to worry about
• Fast payback from reduced labor costs
• Fast, high volume picking while maintaining the appealing dark green color and the long shank
Delivers premium quality
• The CP100 Corn Puller utilizes a gentle pulling action that imitates hand picking
• Virtually eliminates damage
• Retains all outer flag leaves, all the way down to the end of the shank
• No aggressive stalk rolls, stop plates, or blades to damage delicate sweet corn
• Stalks are gripped at the top by rubber belts and are severed near the ground by rotating blades
• Two hydraulically driven rollers gently pull ears off the stalk
• Take advantage of the productivity of mechanical harvesting without sacrificing sweet corn quality
Don't hesitate to contact us below.