With over a quarter of a century of experience with the industry leading Super Jack, Oxbo specifically developed the 2570 as a next generation multi-crop harvester with increased productivity, performance, reliability, operator comfort, and control. The Oxbo 2570 represents a new level of efficiency for green bean, sweet and seed corn, and other specialty vegetable harvesting operations. The 2570 was designed to give you the performance your conditions demand: getting your crop in when it is ready, regardless of field conditions
Performance when it counts
• Four-wheel mechanical drive train for peak performance, even in extremely muddy conditions
• 240 gallon fuel tank: The 2475 can run a full 24 hours, at capacity, without stopping to refuel
• Up to six tons of beans per hour harvest capacity
Driving your productivity
• Hydraulics designed by Certified Fluid Power. Engineers give you increased life span, maximum efficiency
• High capacity cooling to safeguard the systems, even in high temperature harvest conditions
• Transmission protected from driver error to reduce costly downtime
Innovation to move you forward
• Plus+1 microcontroller and monitoring system gives the operator instant feedback on each harvester system
• FleetCommand telematics to allow remote monitoring of fleets from your cell phone, tablet, or computer.
Don't hesitate to contact us below.