Staff Systems/Controls Engineer – Global Lead
The position will be responsible for building and developing Systems, Software, Electrical, Connectivity teams for all Product Lines at Ploeger Oxbo Group.
This position involves globally coordinating Software, Hardware and release requirements -driving commonality of Electronic Architecture, Modular Development, and Validation on new developments and current products. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of agricultural equipment including setup, operation and data analysis capabilities.
What are your overall responsibilities:
- Manage the electronic/electrical engineering team globally
- Direct the development of New Global vehicle electronic/electrical systems
- Create detailed system design specifications and interface control specifications for functional systems
- Specification design reviews, risk analysis, and system DFMEAs
- Coordination of Safety Reviews (Systems) according the ISO25119
- Define and validate the integration of internal and external supplier components
- Specify required sensors and or develop sensors with internal and external suppliers
- Facilitate the coordination of the electrical and mechanical design teams to define required interfaces
Wat do we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Agricultural, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Software Engineering. Master’s Degree a plus
- 10 years+ of experience in embedded systems software/hardware development and validation of off or on-road vehicles, agricultural equipment, automotive or aircraft
- Direct experience in team facilitation and group leadership
- Fluent in English (Ability to communicate in a second language desirable)
- May require some international travel
What do we offer:
- A fulltime position in a fast growing international company
- The opportunity to work on diverse and innovative projects
- Career advancement opportunities
If all this sounds you?
Aply today to start your journey at Ploeger!
You can send your resume and motivation letter to HR@ploeger.com